Cheerleading is an up-and-coming sport that is becoming increasingly popular in Germany. The mixture of floor gymnastics, dance and acrobatics interests numerous children, young people but also adults. Our sport appeals to all ages and there are no prerequisites to practise this sport. With a lot of fun but also ambition, each team works on their individual goals and becomes like a second family.
Since our foundation in 2014, we can look back on many milestones: We now coach 170 children in 5 championship teams and 2 development teams. We are also the largest cheerleading club in the east of Berlin and are among the top 3 in the whole of Berlin in terms of cheerleading club size.
We are a modern association that is also dedicated to topics such as digitalisation and social networks. Our association convinces with a very good organisation, well thought-out structures and a lot of heart.
What we also offer our members:
– Structured training for amateur and competitive sports teams
– Competent trainers
– Sports equipment such as airtracks, rolling mats, floor gymnastics equipment
– Participation in championships such as state and regional championships as well as international championships such as the Elite Cheerleading Championship in Bottrop.
– Training camps and training camps
– Participation in many club events such as: Giants in the Park, Tropical Giants or overnight stay at Jump300
In our development teams you will be introduced to our sport step by step. We value safe and clean fundamentals and healthy athletic development. We have a team for you for every age and experience level!
Our training includes the following training contents, among others:
-Strength and Endurance Training
-and much more!
Peewees (6 years - 12 years): 4.45pm - 6.15pm
Junior (12 years - 16 years): 6.00 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Senior (from 16 years): 6.30 p.m. - 8.00 p.m.
Marcana School Gym
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.