Our table tennis program with its diverse forms of exercise is aimed at people who are sedentary, people with health restrictions and our youngest children who are at the beginning of their physical and mental development.
The main venue for table tennis is the sports hall of the Johann-Julius-Hecker-Schule, where table tennis is played, practiced and trained on Wednesday and Friday afternoons (15:00-17:00). Fitness and playing ability are improved step by step. A variety of coordinative games and exercises stimulate the mind and body. It supports safe movement in everyday life.
Strengthening, stretching and relaxation exercises increase the health benefits.
Playing table tennis can create new friendships, deepen social contacts and integrate people with a migration background.
Our table tennis program is supported by the “Health and exercise promotion in Marzahn-Nord and Hellersdorf-Nord” project of the Marzahn-Hellersdorf district sports association.
- Free table tennis games for two or four at table tennis tables in a sports hall with fun and enjoyment of movement
- Cardiovascular training with sedentary people, if there is interest
- Table tennis training for young and old (learning TT stroke techniques, physical and mental strengthening)
- qualified young table tennis players can take part in the mini championships of the state of Berlin
- Option for interested parties to take part in the TT competitions of the Berlin Table Tennis Association in the future
Wednesday: 15:30 to 18:00
Friday: 14:30 to 19:00
Sunday: 10:00 to 12:00
Tuesday: 15:00 to 16:30 outdoors, weather permitting (location at Karl-Holz. Str. 8, 12687 Berlin)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.