The Haus am Akaziengrund, a pad gGmbH facility, has been participating in the federal multi-generational house program since March 2017 and is a place where all generations can meet, interact and live together.
The multi-generation house offers:
– Advice and support with applications, among other things
– a wide range of leisure activities for young and old, e.g. the open meeting place in Café Akazie, the cultural café, various dance and exercise activities, a skat group, parties and much more.
– Promoting the reading and writing skills of adults
– a place where young and old can do something together but also for each other
– Opportunities to learn from and with each other
– Opportunities to pass on your own experience, skills and knowledge
– Exchange, networking and mutual support
– (New) social contacts
Fall prevention for seniors (2x) --> The Monday group 10:30-12:00 is looking for new members!
Sport for senior citizens (1x)
Children's dance and street dance for primary school children aged 6-12 years from 9.10.-15.12.2023
Street dance for young people aged 13-19 years 9.10.-15.12.2023
. Leider wurden keine Einträge gefunden. Bitte ändere deine Suchkriterien und versuche es erneut.
Leider konnte die API für den Kartendienst nicht geladen werden.